Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Catherine Tully's Review of Ellina Akimova's Music for Ballet Class CD (IV)

A few weeks ago, while browsing Catherine Tully's website 4dancers.org I noticed that Catherine was accepting dance products for review. I decided to give it a try and sent her one of Mediaphorie's Music for Ballet Class CD : The Volume IV of Ellina Akimova Dance Accompaniment Collection.
The review has just been published:
Musique pour le cours de danse classique ICatherine Tully's Review: "I have listened to this CD now over 30 times and am currently using it for my adult ballet class. I have found it to be very refreshing–the compositions are original and extremely well-played by Ms. Ellina Akimova. There is music here for an entire ballet class, and the barre tracks are all repeated for the convenience of the instructor."

Read more









No comments:

Post a Comment